Microsoft is today rolling out Windows 10 Mobile build 15226 from the feature2 branch for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring! As with all feature2 builds of Windows 10 Mobile, this one likely only includes bug fixes, and no notable new features.
Here’s what’s new for build 15226:
- This build also includes all the improvements from KB4022725.
- We fixed an issue where some apps could not subscribe to SMS receive notifications.
- We fixed an issue for Windows Insiders where some binaries stopped working when transitioning from Insider Preview builds to officially released builds.
- We fixed an audio issue with Bluetooth headphones after Cortana reads an incoming SMS message to the user.
Also worth noting, build 15223 is now rolling out to Insiders in the Slow ring on Windows 10 Mobile. A changelog for that build can be found below:
- We fixed an issue where only the first VPN profile was being displayed in the VPN settings page via Settings > Network & wireless > VPN.
- We fixed an issue where a meeting Time Zone was garbled in Chinese or Japanese.
- Based on Insider feedback, we have changed “Phone Update” to “Windows Update” under Settings > Update & security.